Owner of Apex Home Inspection, has over 30 years of experience as a General Contractor.
Certified Master Inspector, CMI
- I am certified by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors, NACHI # 109082701
- I am an Inspector for Inspect Solutions Inc, who does warranty claims for Home Depot, Lowes ect.
- I am an Inspector for Phase One Inspections, a national environmental mitigation firm.
- I am certified to offer buyers at low or no cost to you, warranties through American Home Warranties.
- I am a member of the Grand Junction Area Realtor Association.
- I will have your report e-mailed, or printed and delivered, within 24 hours of the inspection, and available at any time for review.
- 14 years over 4500 inspections
Home Inspectors Guild of Western Colorado Chairman of , Home Inspector Guild
970 208 7018
- Has 10 years of construction experience.
- Has served a 12-month apprenticeship under Ed Benson, Certified Master Inspector.
- Matt has completed over 1500 home inspections.
- He is a Drone pilot, this helps view very tall roofs during inclement weather.
- Home Inspector Guild Member,
- Don has been a certified Home inspector for 8 years. He has extensive experience with residential and commercial maintenance. Don is a Member of the Home Inspector Guild Served a one-year apprenticeship after becoming certified.
Why have APEX as your Home Inspectors?
Buying a new home is the largest and most important purchase most of us will ever make.
There are many reasons why you have decided to purchase this home. Location, size, appearance, and price are a few of the normal reasons. Choosing a Home Inspector should also involve many of the same things.
How long has this inspector been in business? What type of training does he have? Who referred him to us? How does his price compare with others we have called? Does he offer warranties?
We follow the Standards of practice of INTERNACHI
We promise to: inspect the entire exterior, looking at windows, doors, siding, the roof edge, soffit and facia, Landscaping, as it affects the house structure. Sidewalks and patios. Unless the weather interferes, We will get up on the roof and physically inspect the roof covering, gutters, flashings, chimney, l roof penetrations, and venting. Walking the roof also gives me an idea if the roof structure is sound, and in our area, many coolers are roof mounted.
- The interior is inspected for signs of structural integrity, along with wear items, flooring, damage to sheetrock, interior doors, ect.
- Plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling systems are thoroughly inspected and an evaluation is given.
- If your home has a crawlspace, We will be in it and inspect for structural soundness, insect, and issues with the plumbing and ventilation. A house on a slab foundation is inspected as thoroughly, but differently.
- We will inspect the attic, looking at the structure and the insulation. Also checking for insects and critters.
- We will operate the kitchen appliances and their installation.
You will have a Report that is easy to read and understand, that contains photos of deficiencies. We will share the report, with your permission, your Realtor, and discuss in detail, my findings.
We put to use the experience of 30 years as a contractor and 4,500 inspections to prepare you the information you need to make a wise purchase, or to look for another home.